The editor's Find/Replace dialog allows you to find and optionally replace text within your current program. You can also replace all words within the current document by clicking on the Replace button.
1. Select Find/Replace from the Search menu to view this dialog.
2. Enter a word or phrase within the Find Text input field.
3. Enter your replacement text within the New Text input field.
4. Click on the Find Next button to find your text.
5. Click on the Replace button to replace your text.
Select this checkbox to distinguish between uppercase and lowercase letters within your search.
Select this checkbox to continue your search from your first search result.
Select this checkbox to Highlight your search. If unchecked, this dialog will close, and the text cursor will appear on your search result.
Also see the Find entry within the help file.
Copyright © 2017 Iason Software. All right Reserved.