Used in conjunction with Active text, this dialog allows you to locate your application software programs, such as your text editor, image editor and Style editor. To display this dialog select Locate Programs from the editor's Tools menu.
Locate Programs dialog
1. Click on the Text editor button to locate your Text editor.
2. Click on the Library editor button to locate your Text editor.
3. Click on the Style editor button to locate your Style editor.
4. Click on the Image editor button to locate your Image editor.
5. Click on the Sound editor button to locate your Sound editor.
6. Click on the Ok button when finished.
Also see the Active text entry, which can be found within the Editing section of this help file.
Copyright © 2017 Iason Software. All right Reserved.