Using a rollover image within your page allows you to display a secondary image when the user moves the mouse cursor over the first image. This tutorial shows you how to achieve this effect using the Rollover Image dialog. You can view this dialog by selecting Rollover Image from the editor's Include menu.
Rollover Image dialog
1. Click on the Main image Browse button to select your primary image.
2. Click on the Rollover image Browse button to select your secondary image.
3. Click on the Link to Browse button to select your web page.
4. Enter a description of your image within the Tooltip text input field.
5. Select Ok to include the Rollover Image code within your program.
Use inline style
Select this checkbox if you would like to use the Inline style element when displaying rollover images.
The information you enter within the Tooltip text input field will be displayed when the mouse moves over the image.
Copyright © 2017 Iason Software. All right Reserved.